Thursday, February 10, 2011

Women of the Bible

Women of the Bible One Year Devotional Study of Women in Scripture

This is NOT MY QUILT, but I hope to make one like it some day!  This came from a yahoo group I belong to.  I would love to tell you about it now:

I have started a bible study at the beginning of the year called Women of the Bible through yahoo.  There is also a Devotional Study Book that you can buy (very inexpensive) through the internet.  So far I have studied about Eve, Sarah and Hagar.  I am taking my time with it and enjoying it very much.  Interestingly, the study has a bonus.  Each week, the creators of the study have a quilt block to go along with the woman for that week.  So when you finish the study, you will have 52 blocks to make a quilt.  However, it will be very difficult to get it all done that quickly.  A good suggestion would be to do the study one year and not attempt to complete the quilt until the following year.  The quilt block kit can be purchased directly through the yahoo group.  I have links for all of it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment